I’m excited to share my best shopping tips with you to get the most for your money. I love shopping and like to keep up with new trends and styles, but it can get expensive easily. So let’s get into the best way to do that on a budget.
1. Take your time. You have much better chances of finding what you want when you are taking your time when looking thru clothing racks or online shopping.
2. Do your research. Take the time to research different stores for the best price on the team. Price checking online is much easier and convenient to compare prices between stores and save you money.
3. Shop clearance and sales first. Always check the clearance and sale items first. You never know if what your looking for is already on sale or you may find a great deal on something else.
4. Recycle your money. Resell old items online in apps like Posh mark or Depot as well as in-store at Plato’s closet or other resale shops. Both options allow you to resell your items and reinvest the money back into your wardrobe budget.
5. Discount & Vintage. Discount stores such as Marshalls or TJ Maxx have name brand items for less than you would pay for directly from the brand. The same goes for Vintage shops, you never know what you will find!